Friday, February 11, 2011

silly girl

So last night half of Belle's face got scratched off as you can see. Yikes. A certain little girl won't admit that she did it, but as she's been playing I suddenly heard some interesting conversations going on with Belle, and Noah. (yes..as in Noah and the ark.)

Noah: what happened to your face?
Belle: I don't know.
Noah: tell the truth!
Belle: I don't know!
Noah: tell the truth again!
Belle: I scratched it off last night.
Noah: oh. Don't do that. We only color on paper!

She's a little bizarre, but I couldn't love my little nut job anymore. She cracks me up all day with her silly imagination, and I love listening to her play!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Karie said...

What a nut! A cute one!

Kelly said...

She is so funny. Well at least Noah told her not to do that. She's an adorable nut I might add