Monday, August 11, 2008

Targets, Caramel Sundaes & Boxed Furniture!

WELCOME TO NORTH CAROLINA!!
We've finally made it!  After some good weeks visiting family and living out of our suitcases and the joys that go along with that, we've finally arrived at our new 
and WONDERFUL home in North Carolina!  It's a little odd not knowing where you are and how to get just about anywhere but we're managing just dandy!  Luckily my super-sister Jamie is about 5 or so minutes away, and all my shopping needs and more are right down the street.  And lucky-ducky little me....there's a nifty Target about a mile away!!!!   So wonderful.  
So far the ward seems great, and so does the weather!  At the very first glance we felt a little let down by our surroundings, but after we've ventured a bit here and there we are actually thrilled with where we are so things just keep getting better.  And as I mentioned to my mother, of all the states I've been to in the last year, I have only been able to find ONE McDonalds that sells caramel sundaes, which is in Salinas.  But lo' and behold, I know for sure I'm in the right place because I checked the other day, and to my great surprise and thrill, the McDonalds here sell them as well!  Life just couldn't be better! 

Our cute apartment!

Our reck of a bedroom!

Cute little bug bug on the bed.

Our new bookshelf and desk with awesome computer!

CUTE cute bug bug in her CUTE cute bedding & crib!


6 comments:

Buttle Family said...

Wow! I bet it is nice to finally be in one place. What big changes. Good luck with the unpacking. That is my least favorite thing.

Aunt Jen

Cami Sullivan said...

Yay I'm glad you are finally able to settle in. I love Kendalyn's crib bedding- its adorable!

Kelly said...

The crib bedding is so cute and bugs looks so cute in her new crib. I am so glad you guys are liking your new home. Can't wait to come see you again.
Love you guys,
Mamma B.

Karie said...

Ah-ha! I found your blog! Yeah! You guys are so blessed! We are very happy for you! It was good to see you all as you traveled through Georgia!

jamie said...

i love that the world is a better place for Katie when McD's hands her a caramel sundae. i also love little bugga boo in her adorable bed ensemble. AND does anyone else think that pic of Tyler looks like a newbie missionary posing with his first car? good job keeping up the sharp, clean-cut image Tyler!

Unknown said...

i love the crib! so nice to have one, im sure!