Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A PICTURE A PICTURE!

Okay...I could only get one picture to work (after working on this for quite some time) and Tyler wants to go to bed so I'll try again tomorrow!  However...I did want to post it!  

So real quick, this is the blanket I finished tonight and I absolutely love it!  This is the 4th blanket I've completed!  (I'm so proud of myself when I'm crafty!)  I made my first one while I was pregnant with Kendalynn and decided I would make one for each of my kids and my siblings kids so I always have one going.  So for any of my siblings looking at this (married ones) this blanket could be yours!  I would consider it a boy blanket, so first one to have a boy is the winner!

Alright...sorry it's not a cute picture of my kid...but I can be exciting too right?  :)  Hopefully I'll get some up of her tomorrow!  Ta ta!

4 comments:

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Hey Katie!! How are you doing?? How fun you have a blog too!
Check out our family blog..
www.elliotandrachel.blogspot.com

Hope you are doing well!!

Rachel

Cody & Nikki Killpack said...

WOW!!! :) you are crafty!!! that looks great!

Kelly said...

The blanket is just as beautiful as the one you made for bugs. You do a great job.

summerbummer said...

wow- you made this? You're really good!