Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eureka!

Ladies and Gentlemen it's the moment we've all been waiting for! Last week we got Tyler a new laptop for his upcoming training for Aldi and so I figured I'd give my angry blog a shot on here, and what do ya know...no problems whatsoever! So for the next 2 weeks while Tyler is home with us we'll make sure to do lots of pictures for everyone.

In our apartment here in Asheboro we have a cute little deck right off our family room, and when it's nice outside we let bugs walk around and she LOVES it. So here are some cute pictures of her enjoying the outside and a few other things.


I'm sure anyone who has met my child can guess what she is doing here. To her there is nothing too big/obscure/odd to try (even things that should appear so completely obvious to not belong there at all) to get it in her mouth.




This is probably one of my favorite things that she does, and I'm trying hard to get a good video of it. She puts her sleepy rag (her "blankie" I suppose) over her face...yes...covering her eyes, and then walks around the house laughing at herself. She runs right into things and trips all over the place, and it's so funny! Luckily she's super tough and nothing ever seems to hurt her. Crazy kid.

I just thought this picture was especially cute.

She is not supposed to climb on these chairs. I have to tip one of them over so she won't, and this one (the computer chair) we try to always push under the desk. But man...it's as if she sits and waits for us to forget because the moment we do she's up there.

This time I let her sit up there for a second so I could try and get some cute pictures.

She knows she's not supposed to be up there, so naturally the moment one of us gets close to her she gets very squirmy and crazy because she knows we're going to take her down.

This is so cute. We started saying family prayers with her at night before she goes to bed, so now when we say "fold your arms" this is what she does. Ahhh she's so cute!

2 comments:

andi said...

bugs has no fear...will put just about anything she can in her mouth, makes the funniest (and CUTEST) faces, and we sure do miss her! thanks for the pictures!!!! great blog!

Kelly said...

bugs is full of expression, you can almost tell from her face what she is thinking. I loved the picture of her folding her arms. Isn't it amazing how impressionable children are.