Monday, June 22, 2009

my fatty self

HOORAY HOORAY!  The world has cause to celebrate today.  I "reinstalled" my computer system (whatever that means...) and apparently it solved all of my blogging problems because I have successfully uploaded pictures.  It's a miracle.  

So no huge explanation needed here really.  Just pictures of me, getting fatter every day.  These are pictures of me at 27 weeks.  Oddly enough, the pink shirt picture is the day before and I think I look bigger in that picture than I do in the red picture.  Perhaps my size fluctuates!  I'm feeling good these days, and only 13 weeks left to go!

Also....  We were set on the name Logan, but now there seems to be some question about it, so if anyone has any name suggestions we'd love to have more options!  Right now we're thinking about Andrew, but we'll see!






1 comment:

jamie said...

har har har... i'm so glad i got to see you this time around. you look good though. i felt like i was inflating allllll over the place. it's encouraging to us future-pregos to see others having a good time with it. hooray for you!!