Saturday, June 6, 2009

super duper sister!

PREFACE:
Behold...the most wonderful tasty dessert to ever find it's way into the freezer isles in grocery stores.  The Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake on a stick.  HO-LEE COW.  I just want to be eating one every second of every day.  I used to enjoy them every once and a while growing up with my mom, and lo and behold they started selling them at Aldi a few weeks ago.  (Just another of many reasons why I LOVE Aldi...)

STORY:

So we drove home from Atlanta today and it was a long day.  Wow.  We left around 12 and got home around 7:30.  Kendalynn was AMAZING the entire time, and I actually didn't get too uncomfortable or come across anything worth complaining about but still it was a long day.  So good to be home.  And even BETTER when I walk into my kitchen to find a welcome home note from my sister Jamie informing me there was a tasty treat waiting for me in my freezer.  That's right...a box of my Heaven on a stick Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake yummies.  I grabbed the box and ran to show Tyler outside and shouted, "See how much I'm loved!!!"

So yes...I have a super duper sister.  (And I hear she even got rid of some creepy crawlers in my house before we got here.  Wow...awesomeness.)  So here's to you super duper sister.  You're super duper!

2 comments:

Karie said...

Next time I'm at Aldi (which will be soon) I'm buying a box and trying them! Thanks for the tip! Hope to see you again soon!

Unknown said...

I freakin love those!