Friday, August 14, 2009

finishing up july

Alright, I reset my computer today so I could do a little blogging, so I figure I'll do as much as I can right now while it lasts because my computer is weird like that...

So we have left our wonderful home in Raleigh. :(  It was actually quite hard for me because I loooooved it there.  The weather is much better there, the ward was awesome, our apartment was right next to everything wonderful in the world (even the ward building) and I had a super duper sister and her dear little Emmy like 4 miles away.  Every time Kendalynn sees pictures of Emmy she gets really excited and sometimes even runs around like she's looking for her.  It's cute, but kind of makes me sad that she won't be able to play with her as much anymore.  

But we have arrived in Atlanta (ha...like a month ago) and are doing wonderful!  After looking at houses for 2 days with our Uncle Ron, we found one!  Things are still going great with it all and we're looking to close on August 27th at 1 pm!  Check it out!  So things are going well and Kendalynn is having a little too much of a good time here with everyone home.  (so much that she never wants to sleep anymore...)  Tyler is very much liking his job and is finally rid of the trainee title.  We are extremely blessed.  

Here are some pictures of one particularly eventful day when Ryan (Kara's fiance) came to visit.

if you can't tell he's sticking his tongue out.  Ha!

Bug's enjoying a visit from grandpa in her princess castle.

Boys playing Wii tennis.  (Tyler, Justin, Ryan, Casey)


Casey and Tyler getting ready to box.

I love the face!



He was quite into it.  It was quite entertaining.


Justin didn't make very many weird faces like everyone else.  This was about as crazy as he got.

1 comment:

summerbummer said...

yet no pictures of you!