Thursday, August 20, 2009

an adventure

Today we all went and had an adventure together! (We being Daddy Buttle, Mommy Buttle, Tyler, myself, Kendalynn, Kyle, Keri, Kara, Ryan and Casey. Wow.) First we went to The Varsity for a good ol' greasy meal, and then headed off to the Coca-Cola museum here in Atlanta. (If you didn't know...this is where the headquarters are.) It was super! I've got pictures, so I'll let them tell the story and add in when I feel the need.

The building. Ooooooh...awwww.

Seriously the best part. They have this bear (with a person inside I'm sure) but the face and everything do all kinds of stuff too! Wow...it was cool. So you can take pictures with it and I was thinking Kendalynn might be a little too hesitant. Not even close. She kept running out of line to go and see it and boy did she love that thing. The rest of the day she kept putting her hands up (how you would when asking where something is) saying "bear? bear?" SO AWESOME. I'll try and post the video we got later.

Everyone with the awesome bear.

Tyler and I. I don't even remember the last time we took a picture together.

Another awesome part. I had heard about this, the tasting room, where you get to taste other flavors that are popular in some other parts of the world. Let me just say...I don't know what on earth the Italians are thinking. DISGUSTING.

Then they had the area just with the typical Coke and normal flavors. Cherry, vanilla (the best) etc...

The happy sign outside the store.

She was also very excited about sitting on the sign. She was mad when we took her down.

So all in all quite a fun day. I'll have to try and remember to post the video of the bear, and Kendalynn with the birds. This kid cracks us up. As we were walking to the museum there were some pigeons by the grass, and she ran after them while the poor things just kept running for their lives. I'm pretty sure she could have gone all day too. She's hilarious and boy do we all love her!

2 comments:

Karie said...

The last picture I remember of you two together was at your graduation! I love the pic of Bugs on the sign!!!

congratulations home owners!!!

Ainsley said...

oh my gosh. my brother lives in atlanta and has been telling us about this place. i want to go so bad! someday....