Tuesday, January 19, 2010

perfection with a wiggly tail

So...if I was to make a list of all the things the perfect dog would be, it would go something like this...

1. doesn't bother my kids in the slightest. in fact, almost ignores them completely. (even when toys are being piled on them while sleeping, eyes are being poked, and "wake up" is being yelled at them while sleeping...)
2. doesn't make any messes in my house.
3. never has any "accidents" in the house.
4. wants my love constantly. (which I'm happy to give.)
5. doesn't bark in house. ever.
6. is so calm and mellow that sometimes I might forget the dog is even there.
7. retreats to a designated blanket for the ENTIRE night while we all sleep.
8. follows me just about everywhere.
9. just down right loves me.

So ya...there are a few other things that might go along with that, but you get the idea. And the greatest part of this story? I have found that dog. That dog is named Cali, and she is on the blanket behind me laying peacefully while Kendalynn yells "wake up" over and over again at her. Tyler and I have been going back and forth about getting a dog because I absolutely love them and he is not the biggest fan. But last week we finally agreed to get one. (yes people, agreed. I did not force him in any way, with a smile on his face he said that as long as I prayed about it and picked the right one he would be okay with it.) Even Tyler has admitted to liking this dog, and our friends are jealous of how awesome she is. She is definitely the dog for us. :)





AWESOMELY AWESOME IN EVERY WAY!

2 comments:

Buttle Family said...

How did you find such a good dog. If I could find one that good I would get one.

jamie said...

awesome!
awesomely awesome!!
awesomely awesomest!!!
awesomest awesomedly awesome!!!!