Thursday, January 28, 2010

for you buggers.

Okay, so I'm not so good at updating my blog that super often. But I've got two crazy kids and sometimes I forget to even take pictures of things that they do. (Sorry Logan...you don't have nearly as many pictures as Kendalynn did.) So for you people who bug me about it, I'll try and add pictures more often. Because apparently after you have children, no one particularly cares to hear about you or see you anymore, they just want your kids.

So since it takes way more effort to upload pictures to this thing cause my computer and blog don't like each other, I will once again add a link to some pictures I put on facebook. I took Kendalynn into the backyard today and just followed her around (as she followed the dog around) and took pictures of her randomly. I didn't stage any, just played along. So here's a link for you people.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2154896&id=193302356&l=000e0a4f4c

2 comments:

craig shipley said...

haha. before you explained your link i thought it was ironic that you were talking about people telling you they want pictures but not showing any on the blog that you're talking bout it....haha. loves it. WILL WE EVER SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN??? ARE YOU EVER COMING BACK TO SALINAS??????.....

David & Audrey said...

Gaaaaaames!