Tuesday, March 23, 2010

family pictures

Last saturday as many of you in the area may have noticed was a beauuuutiful day, so we decided that it was a perfect day to take some family pictures. We got all dressed up and headed over to this bridge/gazebo random place near a church about 10 minutes away and stayed for about 2 hours I think. Tyler took pictures of me with one and or both kids and I took them with him, and then after about an hour our friends showed up to take pictures of all 4 of us together and we did the same for them. It worked out quite nicely.

Afterwards we went to Aldi (just down the road about a half mile) and got a bunch of fun foods and grilled out in the backyard with our aforementioned friends (Audrey and David with wee little Nathan if you were wondering) and enjoyed our wonderful backyard. (thanks again Uncle Ron for finding us the perfect house!) We have the perfect backyard for hanging out on the deck and for letting the wee children run wild around the backyard and play on the swing set.

But enough rambling, here is a link to the photo's that I added to facebook today. I'll try and add more of the millions of pictures we took last weekend of the kiddos outside. :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2159711&id=193302356&l=e219ec3af3

3 comments:

Karon said...

Your pictures are really cute! I love that little dress that Kendalynn is wearing - Ashlyn has the same one, but in pink (it's the only color she ever wants to wear)! Logan sure is growing up too!

Kathryn S. said...

I want to come see your house sometime! I didn't know that Uncle Ron found it for you. That's so cool cause he found Jon and Kristy's house for them in Carrollton. And I agree with Karon--cute pictures (I think I saw the right ones anyway)!

pomai♥stephen said...

katie...this is our blog and i put pics up of the lake trip. thanks! it was soo fun! Caisen keeps talking about going out on the baby boat!