Wednesday, July 13, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

And I couldn't be more happy about it. (not that a boy would of been bad of course.)

From the very start of this time around being a fatty I felt like I knew right away it was a girl. It seemed way more like Kendalynns pregnancy experience over Logans. For a while there I was worried maybe I just wanted it to be a girl because I fell in love with a name I found the day I found out I was pregnant, but who cares now....I was right!

This time around both Tyler and I were on the same page guessing girl. With Kendalynn I was guessing boy (which I'm pretty sure I was telling myself I wanted a boy so I wouldn't be disappointed with a boy) and Tyler was right with girl, and then with Logan I was POSITIVE it was a boy and Tyler said it was a girl. So we're both 2 for 3.

And no...I'm not going to announce on the blog quite yet what name I fell in love with (even though Tyler loves it too) because I want to make sure I'm for sure "feeling" this name for this wee little monkey.

2 comments:

Karie said...

YEAH! G,B,G - good line up!

Lorie Ann said...

Hey! That's not fair! You can't just slip in that there is a name you and love and not reveal it! That's just mean.