Monday, August 8, 2011

My newest find!

I'm super excited about this bassinet that I found for Camrynn at the Goodwill this morning for a whopping $12! I can fit this in our room perfectly so that little miss can sleep in there for the first few weeks until I move her to the crib in her own room. The whole thing can rock side to side, or you can put up the wheels/legs and then it stays still.

I know it's probably not that exciting for the rest of the world...but all the accessories that I've been gathering (car seat/stroller, baby swing, cute little clothes, shoes) have been getting me even more excited to have this little bopper show up. But...I can definitely wait the 17.5 weeks (4 months and 2 days!) till her due date cause I still need to get #1 and #2 in line! :)


1 comment:

jamie said...

it's cute!! i always wanted a sweet little bassinet, but i do have a handmade cradle so i shouldn't complain.