Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Snippity Snippers

Alright...so I've been angry with my hair for a while now and it was time to do something about it. But in this house we don't believe in getting normal haircuts from people who actually know how, so I gave Carrie a 'holler' and she came over that night to chop it off. Whoop dee doo! Now...lets just say it was a good idea that she started going for a longer length...cause it ended up shorter than that. BUT, I love it! I had to do a few minor adjustments the morning after but now I think it's juuust great! Wahoo!


Before the snip...

During the snip...I THOUGHT the garbage bag would help...but...no

The end!

Hooray for cute hair!

I just know she loves it...AND she can't pull it anymore!

1 comment:

jamie said...

wow carrie. who knew? i like your hair. my hair is bugging me too. maybe YOU can cut it when you come out. ha ha.... yeah right.

three cheers for cute hair!!!