Monday, May 11, 2009

We're having a...

Well I've been trying to send the pictures of the ultrasound today to my e-mail from my phone, but it won't work! (I think iIve received some kind of blogging curse or something....seriously.) But until I can get things to cooperate I'll just have to use boring words instead of pictures again!

Tyler and I put in our final guesses, and he thought we were going to have another girl, and I was absolutely certain it was going to be a boy. I always joke with Tyler that I'm right all the time,....and this time I most certainly was!!! It's a BOY!!!!!! Hooorrraaaayy!!! I'm soooo excited. For the last few weeks I just absolutely knew it was a boy and couldn't stop referring to the baby as "he" and now I know for sure and I love it! And I absolutely love that both of my children have could not have cooperated any better for the ultrasound and each time we've been able to get a 100% absolute answer. :) Awesomeness. So of course I stopped at Kohl's on my way home and bought some ADORABLE clothes in the clearance section for an awesome deal.

So everyone prepare yourselves...Logan Walker Buttle is on his way!!!

6 comments:

jamie said...

congratulations on two of the best things in the world:
1. getting what you want (a boy!)
2. being right!
i blogged about your happy news as soon as i saw that you had. i made you a cute button in honor of the baby.

hoooooooooray!!!!!!!!!

Buttle Family said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun.

Karie said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're so happy for you!!!!!!!!

Laurie Von said...

little katie, how awesome. he will steal your heart so fast. there's something so sweet about a boys sensitivity that wins over the mom instantly. have fun

natals said...

Congrats. batton down the hatches though. Boys are a handful! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats guys! Chewy talked to Tyler the other day and told us, but I was par-oozing your blog and thought I'm sure Katie reads these comments more than Tyler (probably because I don't think Chewy ever looks at our own). So I thought I'd let you (Katie) know I'm excited for you guys. :)