Thursday, March 26, 2009

even you

A RANDOM FUNNY STORY

Those who know me (which I would hope is everyone who reads this, and if not...who are you and why are you reading this?) know that I am one of those sappy romantic types.  Not terribly, but enough.  However, Tyler is not which I very well know so we often tease each other about how he needs to be more sappy or how I need to not be so sappy.  Since Tyler is not a sappy person every so often when he says sappy-ish things (such as "I love you") I follow up with something like, "Ooooh!  You love me?!" to which he rolls his eyes or something to that effect.

So the story...  Just a second ago Tyler called to inform me that he was going to be leaving Columbia shortly to come home.  Whoopee!  I then made some comment about how Bugs would be excited to see him and how we sure have missed him, to which he replied that he had missed us too and he was excited to see both of us.  (here comes the sappyness) and I say "Oooh...You're excited to see me?" (and here comes the great part!) to which Tyler replies, "Ya...  even you."  HA!  Ouch!

I'm still laughing.  So of course he didn't seriously mean it that way (yes Mother...it was a joke, no ones feelings are hurt) but I thought it would be funny to share the story of my oh so sappy husband.  ...maybe someday...  :)


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am afraid he takes after his dad in his not so sappy ways.

The Calls said...

lol, I can see his face perfectly in my mind! So funny! and it would be weird if someone was reading your blog that doesn't know you! lol your funny!