Sunday, September 6, 2009

update!

Yes....I'm still pregnant. But not for much longer! For those of you who haven't heard, I'm being induced this Tuesday (the 8th) so sometime on that day we will be adding little Logan to our family. Wahoo!! Last Friday at my doctor appointment the doctor said I was well on my way to having this baby and could possibly have him on my own before Tuesday gets here. So I've been working on that all weekend... Hopping around, volunteering to retrieve things from upstairs for the chance to run up them, and Tyler and I just finished going on a walk around the neighborhood (during which I would skip for periods of time) to try and get things moving.

So yes...we're excited to add Logan into our lives. I know it's going to make things way more hectic around here, but I'm over being worried about it. People are continuously telling me how hard things are going to be, and I get so tired of it! I decided quite some time ago that since there's nothing I can do about how crazy things may get sometimes, I just need to be willing to live with a messy house sometimes and enjoy my cute and ADORABLE children while I can. So for those of you who feel you need to warn me about how hard it will be or how messy my house will get...don't worry about it! I've heard it all! I'd rather let myself be excited about having Logan around rather than worrying about things that don't matter as much as my cute awesome kids that I get watch learn and grow. SO MUCH FUN! So if you happen to be someone who might frequent my house of the next few months, I'll apologize now for the unorganized messes that will most likely be lurking around every corner! :)

Other than that! For those of you who don't know, Tyler, Kendalynn and I have been living in our WONDERFUL house for just over a week now!!! HOORAY! We've been to our ward twice now, and I LOVE it soooo much. Kendalynn has done AWESOME in nursery and there have been soooo many people who have befriended us already. I can already tell that we're going to make some great friends while we're here.

If no one has seen pictures of our house, here is the link to the house when it was for sale, but what I need to do is take pictures of it with our stuff in it. I made sure to put pictures and decorations on the wall the day we moved in to make it feel like home, so it actually looks like we've lived here longer than a week. We have SO much storage space in this house, so we were able to unpack just about everything in just a few days. AND our wonderful Buttle parents bought us some bedroom furniture as a housewarming present that will be here Tuesday! So we'll finally own dressers and our clothes can go somewhere other than piles on the floor or metal racks that so obviously belong in a garage...not a bedroom.

But to wrap it up...I'll try to include some pictures of Kendalynn enjoying the backyard. But just be on the lookout for pictures of our new addition by Tuesday at the latest! If we're lucky, I'll have him tomorrow so Tyler will already have the day off work, and things will be a little easier to move his schedule around. But anyways...enough rambling. But cross your fingers for me so all this hopping around the house will pay off!

Kendalynn LOVES wearing my shoes. This time she had a little bit of a hard time matching them.

Playing in the backyard today she saw a plane. When she hears one in the sky, she looks around all excited trying to find it. (yes...it's blurry...phooey.)

She found it. And was so excited to watch it go by.

I'm not sure why she's making that face...but it's funny!

2 comments:

Karie said...

Can't wait to hear the news!!!!

Buttle Family said...

So what if we have messy houses, as long as we are having fun with our kids, that is all that matters. When I had my first child, a cashier at the store told me "Enjoy your kids now. It doesn't matter if you have clothes to pick up and shelves to dust. Do them when you have time. They can wait. Your kids growing up can't, and you don't want to miss any of it." That is something I live by. I can't wait to see pictures of Logan.