Thursday, September 30, 2010

it's a miracle! (i spoke too soon...)

As you may notice below, I was finally able to upload a few pictures! And as soon as I wrote the title of the blog, it stopped working.

So 3 pictures is all you get. And for those of you who checked the link to my facebook album from last time, you've already seen these pictures. Whoops.

But other news... Logan Walker, is now a walker! (Walker is his middle name in case you didn't get that...) He still crawls a little here and there but it's obvious that all he wants to do is walk. He gets so excited about walking that most of the time that's what knocks him over. Haha. Funny kid.

in front of the flamingo exhibit at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.

Silly little penguin following my finger.

Me and my cute little man.

1 comment:

Karie said...

I love your 3 pictures! Logan is walking? It HAS been too long since we've seen you!