Friday, December 24, 2010

christmas

i love christmas. i love my family.

especially topher and carrie.
they are my favorite. not because they are so pretty or smart...they just have something special about them. i hope my kids grow up to be just like them.
thanks topher and carrie for being so great.

now...the rest of my family.
GO HOME.
stop eating my food. stop making my house a mess. stop being so loud.
get out. you eat too much and stay up too late. you're the worst house guests.

merry christmas.

5 comments:

Matt said...

Due to the lack of punctuation, I'm guessing Jamie

David & Audrey said...

Ha ha. I love it! That's how David and I felt at Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Matt -it was actually Carrie. Although Jamie does write like that, I'm surprised you didn't guess Carrie right away since she kept adding in the comments about how "I" love and adore Carrie and Topher.

Audrey...I didn't actually feel that way about any of the crazyness of everyone being over. Chaos like that doesn't bother me cause I'd rather have them around with chaos than be bored alone with a clean quiet house.

jamie said...

katie is sweet.
carrie is not.
matt is not as observant as i thought.
punctuation is completely optional and i heart run-on-sentences because they are fun and that's how my brain tends to run.

andi said...

just so everyone knows....it was a WONDERFUL time had by all.... and for the record..Matt does get points for knowing it was not Katie. Thanks Katie & Tyler for a Merry Christmas -