Wednesday, January 5, 2011

do you see it?

Alright...so below is a picture of me when I was, I dunno, tiny-ish. And then below that there is a picture of Logan from a few weeks ago. After Summer pointed out that this picture of me looks like Logan, I totally see it. So I found the best picture of Logan at the same sort of angle for the rest of the world to tell me if they see it or not. I sure do. I just think we have the same cheeks and nose and mouth and, well everything I guess except that my hair was lighter and his eyes are darker.



3 comments:

jamie said...

he's totally a little katie-boy. it's a good thing you aren't ugly.

:)

i miss you guys!

summerbummer said...

he looks just like you!

Kelly said...

I would have never guessed, but I totally see in now that I see your picture when you were a munchkin. He's cute just like his momma