Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a project

So a few weeks ago I took pictures of a family in our ward. The parents had all their 5 children and their families here for Christmas. 29 people. The only room to fit them all in left me with a desk and window in the pictures. Then I started noticing that there wasn't one good picture with everyone smiling. Luckily, there was at least one smiley picture of everyone, so I got a little creative. Here is the finished project:

They wanted me to change the color of the 2 kids chairs in front, take out the window, take out the desk, take out the corners of the walls, and I took it upon myself to fix as many unhappy faces as I could. So I ended up changing one face, and one entire child. (wowzers...) It took a lot of different versions of the picture, but I think I finally have it completed. Here is the original picture: Notice the differences??




1 comment:

Lorie Ann said...

Way to go Katie! That is some fancy photoshop work!