Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the birthday festivities

So not a whole lot of things happened on Kendalynns birthday that are really worth mentioning. We attempted to go to church, to find that the address I came across was nothing but a dead end neighborhood street. Although, while driving around for an extra hour just to see what we could find we did discover that I have a built in GPS in my brain and was able to direct us back home very easily. Tyler was very impressed. We went home to play with Kendalynn, eat food, and take a good long nap. We then went off to Raleigh to go eat a SCRUMPTUOUS dinner with Jamie, Ammon, & Emberly followed by a quiet evening at our Raleigh apartment while Kendalynn played with her birthday presents from the Ehrisman family. (Jamie, Ammon & Emberly for those of you who didn't know that.)

Anyhow...here are some pictures from the exciting day which were quite cute of our little Bug dear.

I think this is actually from the day before, her hair was really crazy after bath time. And look, I'm in the picture too! I'm never in pictures!!

The birthday brownie! And yes...I actually let her eat some!

She came over and just plopped herself down right next to me, it was quite cute.

Jamie's clan gave her this telephone toy with wheels and a string attached to it and she LOVED it. She pulled it around the rest of the night.

Kendalynn "opening" her presents.

Daddy showing Kendalynn a toy we borrowed for our plane ride.

Kendalynn putting her finger in a picture daddy's nose for the fun of it. Just like her mom.

Very focused on her playing.

I'm pretty sure she had just bonked her head which is why she looks sad. But I thought it was a cute one of her in Tyler's lap.

No comments: