Thursday, December 18, 2008

so far in California...

Well thus far in California we have had some fun times. She is madly in love with the family cat Chuney (uncle Chuney to the grandkids) and has enjoyed the new sites and different toys. The very first picture is a monkey that my mom gave her which she gets very excited about and gives big hugs to which is very cute.

I won't say much, because I'm going to try to post pictures as often as I can to keep Tyler updated with what is going on while we're away. We miss him oh-so-very much! Our computer at home and my mom's computer both have web cams, so we're going to try and chat with Tyler this evening so Kendalynn can see daddy. I show her pictures of him that are around the house, and she gets very excited so we know that she still remembers him. (I imagine it would take quite a LONG time for her to forget him...she REALLY likes daddy.)

Alright...enjoy the pictures!

Attempting to follow the cat.

Spaghetti!

We put her in the kitchen so she wouldn't get distracted by all the people at our house. You can see she wasn't very motivated.

A SWEET hair style after a nap.

Getting excited about the her bath.

She's just too funny in the bathtub.

The face just looks loud doesn't it? And wow...she was yelling VERY loud.

A happy baby after bath time.

More than anything, she LOVES the cat. She gets so excited it's like she doesn't know what to do with herself.

Kendalynn really likes this phone. It's nice because then she forgets about mine.

This is one of my favorite toys from when I was a kid-a cute little cash register! She can't play with the coins that go with it though, because we quickly discovered they fit perfectly in her mouth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you! I miss all of you...I wish I was there. We need to keep in touch better. Merry Christmas!

Kelly said...

I am so glad you are having fun with your family. See you in a couple of days so we can have fun with you too. YEAH!

Cody & Nikki Killpack said...

Katie! Kendalynn is so CUTE!!!! :) It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun :)

andi said...

Cute pics! It was SOOoooo nice having you two here! we sure miss "bug-hugs" and squealing bathers!!!