Tuesday, March 17, 2009

a CUTE dancing baby

Okay...i'd like to point out first that I sometimes worry when I put more than 1 post up in a day, that people won't notice the first one. So for the record...there are new pictures below!

So Kendalynn LOVES dancing. Oh my gosh anytime one of her toys plays a song or a TV show or I-Tunes goes on...she dancing. The day she is old enough to pay attention for longer than 5 seconds we already know we're putting her in some sort of dance class.

So...the day this video was taken, she was dancing ALL DAY. She spins and spins so much that she falls down every few seconds. But anyhow... the song playing was just some random song I clicked (when she's around we listen to classical or pleasant music i promise.)

Enjoy my CUTE kid!

5 comments:

jamie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! your baby is the cutest little dancer ever! and i am lucky enough to see her dance in person. lucky, lucky me :)

andi said...

ohhhhhh....so, so CUTE!
i'm getting on a plane tonight!

Unknown said...

liar! i wish. you could make me yummy food.

A Peek Into the Life of Kara said...

OM my gosh! I miss her so much, boy has she grown!

Kelly said...

I loved the video, she really has some hip action going there doesn't she. So cute, can't wait to see her dance in person. She is such a cutie pie.