Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Logan's first bath

I guess there isn't much that needs to be said about his first bath. We were both thinking he wouldn't like the first one, because most babies don't, but he actually just sat there and seemed to enjoy the whole thing. ...until I washed his hair which bothered him a little bit... But anyways...here are some pictures of the event. :)



I LOVE babies wrapped up in towels. One of my favorite things.


Kendalynn kept trying to take his diaper off afterwards.

One of the first good pictures of me with the kiddos. :)

5 comments:

Becky said...

You rock! And your cute kids do, too.

Alisha said...

Congratulations! I'm a little late...I know... but he's adorable, and you look really good!

Ainsley said...

you are such a mom. look at you with your kiddies! gosh, i love it. you all look so cute and happy.

Anonymous said...

Adorable. I love the pics.

Kathryn S. said...

How adorable! His feet really are so cute, his toes look like little bubbles!